I am very sad to be writing this blog post so early. This was the week we are all supposed to fly to Cincinnati to go visit my Sister and her family. Unfortunately I had to go and get the most miserable cold I think I have ever had! We all decided it was best for us to not go due to Karl being so little. I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to spending a week with my Sister and her new family of 4.
Little Karl is such a doll, I can't wait until I get to love on him again!

Laura and Karl, doesn't she look great for just having a baby!
My little Waltie, I love him to pieces!
Instead of going to Cincinnati my family of 4 took off to KC for the weekend. We weren't there very long but I had decided we weren't going to do our normal shop all weekend so I got online and got creative! Here is an album full of all of the fun things we did this weekend. Just click on the photo and it will bring up a whole album full of pictures.
2 comments:
Looks like you have a fun weekend! I wanted to take the kids to Wonderscope the last time we were in KC but we ran out of time. Sorry you didn't get to see Karl and Walter. Hope you're feeling better today!
Looks like you had a great time. Sorry it wasn't the vacation you had originally planned though. The new pictures of Karl are adorable. Keep those coming -- love baby pics! :)
Post a Comment