Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School!!

Today was a day of mixed emotions for me. Mallory started 4th grade! I can't hardly believe she is in 4th grade and going to be 10 soon. After a great summer I will miss her dearly when she is gone during the day. The good part is she loves school so much I don't worry about her while she is gone. Today was no different, she woke up super excited to see all of her friends and meet her teacher. We got soaked walking into school, I mean every piece of clothing on me was dripping wet (small price to pay to see her off to school!) She got the her class and found out there is another Mallory this year! The class theme is the Monkey. There were Monkey's all over the class room, a couch with a jungle theme, looked like a lot of fun! She already knows many of her classmates and there were a few she hadn't met before. I know she will have a great year! Mick is going to wonder what happened, it's going to be pretty quite around here, no girls running all over!
This is the outfit Mallory picked out for the first day of school!
Big smiles as we were heading out the door!
Mallory and her teacher Mrs. Peters.
At her desk ready to start the day.
I had actually gotten up and showered gotten my hair all done and this is what I looked like when I got to the car! Lovely huh, oh well it was worth it to get to walk into school!




No comments: