Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lots of Art

Today was a super busy day at our house! It started out with Mick going to his Playdate at church, today was stuffed animal day (Mick brought his large Mickey Mouse) and they had a special visit from a few animals from Tanganika. This time around he did cry when I left him but I didn't get called to pick him up early. When we went to pick him up at 1:00 they said he did great and went all day without his paci!!! Amazing.
This is the lion that Mick made at school today.

Mallory's day started in the afternoon with another great art class. I was able to drop her off but Janette once again so kindly brought her home. I am so impressed with the ability of the teacher that teaches these classes, well worth the $15.00. After class the Dillon's stayed and swam for a little while before Mallory had dinner with Joel.
Logan, Mallory, and Katie with their final projects.
Up close picture of Mallory's art.
Diving was the theme at the pool today, or should I say attempting to dive! I will let you guess by the pictures if it was a dive or belly buster! This is Mallory.
Logan giving it a try.

Caleb, luckily he wasn't hurting after this "dive."

2 comments:

Janette said...

That's great that Mick made it through his class w/o calling you to come early AND without his paci! :) His artwork is adorable too!!

Thanks for inviting the boys to swim! The ONLY reason I allowed Caleb to even attempt to "dive" in the shallow end is because I knew it would end up exactly the way it did...otherwise there is no way I'd even think about letting him try! Too funny though -- I can't imagine it's too fun to intentionally do a belly flop haha!

Kim said...

Mick's lion is adorable! Now you have a whole safari! Could you send Mick over and have him teach Kaleb how to live without a pacifier?