![]() |
| New Album 7/22/09 3:46 PM |
We just returned from a great trip to Cincinnati. Mallory and I flew out on Sunday to be there for the birth of my Sister's baby. We had a cancelled flight in Chicago on he way there and finally landed in Cincinnati at 12:30am. We were a little tired but happy to be there. Laura and Sebo got up and headed to the hospital on Monday morning around 5:15, got checked in and we figured we had the morning and at least part of the afternoon to get ready but baby Karl had other plans. He arrived at 8:40am, 8lbs. 5ozs., and 21 1/4 inches long and lots of dark hair. I think he looks a lot like Walter. It was such a treat to be there with everyone to welcome Karl into this world.
Tuesday they came home around noon, we had the house all decorated in blue. Tuesday afternoon got out and did a little shopping to give them a break, came back and had dinner and then it was time for us to pack up again. We got up around 6am this morning and had to rather bumpy flight back to Wichita but we arrived safely, just a little tired. I love being an Aunt and am so happy that my Sister and I get along so well, we are all sooo lucky. Hope you enjoy the pictures.


2 comments:
Glad you're home and were able to be there. Karl is absolutely adorable! And Walter seems like he's "grown up" since the last pictures I've seen of him! I never realized how much you and Laura look alike!! :)
Karl is so stinking cute I can hardly stand it! You're right...he looks a lot like Walter. Glad you got to be there for his birth! I'm sure that you can't wait to get back and love on him some more!
Post a Comment