Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wow, I haven't looked at my blog in months! I used to enjoy writing posts and keeping up with all of our pictures but for some reason now it feels more like work than fun! I am so far behind there is no way I will ever get caught up and boy did a lot happen in our lives during my "break!" Guess it's time for me to decide if I am going to call my self a blogging quitter or get back into the swing of things and enjoy doing more frequent updates. I guess only time will tell! Hope all my friends are doing well this new year and enjoying life!

1 comment:

Janette said...

I'm in the same boat as you, Amy! I just don't feel like I have the time to devote to it and FB. Blogging takes so much time it seems! Our daily texts help me to know what you're up to and keep up to date with you though -- so I LOVE that!! :)