Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter Morning At Our house!

Easter morning we woke up to find out that the Easter bunny had visited our house during the night. Mick was very excited to find all the goodies the Easter bunny left for him! We had a wonderful Sunday together!








2 comments:

Janette said...

Love the pic of Mallory and Toby -- so cute that she sits in his spot with him! :) My goal this next week is to begin updating my blog. Whew -- we'll see :)!

Kim said...

Sorry I haven't commented sooner. I looked at your pictures last week on my phone, but blogger wouldn't let me comment from my phone. I'm finally back on my computer.

Looks like a wonderful Easter morning. Mick is at the best age for Easter bunny visits. Mallory has sure grown since I saw her last. She's looking more and more like her mama.