Monday, March 28, 2011

Some Favorites!

Well, we are home, can't say I am super happy to be back in freezing cold weather, but we had a wonderful vacation. Due to lack of time this exact minute I am just going to upload pictures, I will try and add captions this evening. As always nothing better than a full week of family, sun and fun!!




















































2 comments:

Kim said...

The view, the pool, Disney...it all looks amazing to me! The weather was certainly a LOT warmer than KS! Next time will you let me tag along in your suitcase? lol!

Love Walter's pink hat. It's so cute that he loves pink. The picture where he's trying to hold Mick up to see is priceless! As always, it looks like the kids had a blast with their cousins, and you enjoyed your time with your sister and your family.

Janette said...

Love all of the pictures! So glad you got to spend time with your sister's family -- love seeing Walter and Mick together too. They could be twins!! Your grandparents view is just spectacular too -- I don't think I'd get anything else done if I lived there -- I'd just be sitting and soaking it all in lol! Guess that's what vacation homes are all about though! :))