I took around 400 pictures while on vacation this past week. Here are a few I thought were really cute. We had a wonderful, busy week. We did a ton of swimming and shopping as well as Disneyland, the Palm Springs Aerial Tram, The Living Desert Zoo, Mallory and I got to go to a night of tennis at the Indian Wells Tennis Complex. We had such a great week but I am exhausted today! Hope everyone else had a wonderful break as well!

My boys swimming.

Mallory swimming, she swam at least once every day we were in Palm Springs, sometimes twice a day!

Mick and Mallory in the hot tub.

Laura and her family on top of the tram mountain, beautiful view of Palm Springs.

Our family at the top of the tram mountain.

Tea Cups! Mick and Walter both loved this ride.

Grandma bought all the grand kids "ears" Walter picked pink princess ears.

Chris, Mick, Laura, and Walter on the roller coaster.

Mallory and Chris taking a break.

Walter and Mallory.

Mallory driving at Autotopia.

Chris and Mick in their car.

Mick on the way home from Disneyland, he was exhausted!

Cute chunky baby!

Beautiful blue eyes!

Karl always has a smile for everyone!

Mallory at the Tennis Complex, we got to see Berdych vs. Nadal play a really good match!

Mallory and Walter at the petting zoo.

Mick brushing a goat.

Playing the drums, I think they enjoyed this as much as seeing some of the animals

The boys on the carousel, funny they chose to sit together on the bench and not on the animals!

Mallory in the Butterfly House.

This was in the Butterfly House at the Zoo and I thought it was so cool to watch the Mommy hummingbird feed her babies.

Can't get enough of this smiley guy!

Their last night together watching a movie.

Mick loved Karl and Walters stroller! He is reading his book about trucks in this picture.

On our way home Mick got the chance to "fly" the plane. He loves airplanes right now so this was really exciting for him!
3 comments:
Looks like you all had an amazing time! We didn't even do half that many things since the weather was so bad. I'm sure that sharing your break with your family made it extra special! I can't believe how big Karl is getting!
Loved seeing the pictures -- looks like you had yet another awesome time on vacation and spending time w/ your sisters family!! So happy for you!! Mick looked scared to death on the roller coaster -- and for some reason he looked really little in that picture lol!! How fun for him to get to "fly" the plane -- I'm sure he was all smiles!! :)
Great pictures, I love the one of Mickers flying the airplane, Walter will be jealous!!
Post a Comment