Saturday, October 3, 2009

Another Party!

Mallory was invited to another birthday party tonight. This time it was a Hollywood theme party where they were to dress as their favorite movie star. Mallory went as Ashley Tisdale, not sure how much she looked like Ashley but by the smile on her face she felt like a million bucks! She was so happy.
Mallory, I mean Ashley Tisdale all ready to go!
I love this picture!
When we arrived she was greeted by Rene Stevens of Spangles and interviewed on the red carpet. Mallory was asked where she got her shoes and purse, it was so cute.
She was also asked to give a little acceptance speech. She thanked her Mom, her brother, and her Dogs! I think she was a little nervous!
Walking the red carpet and stopping for a photo opportunity!
The whole group!

2 comments:

Kim said...

How fun! I'd love to know who each of the girls dressed as. (Since it's soo easy to tell..*wink, wink*)

Janette said...

Wow - how cool!! I take it Mallory's family must be friends with Rene Steven's family? I bet the kids all felt like they were truly in the presence of a "celebrity"! :) Mallory looks SO great!!