![]() |
| New Album 5/29/09 2:21 PM |
Track and field day was the same day as the spelling bee and the kids spring party, needless to say I was gone all day long. Oh yeah, we counted yearbooks that day as well. They had a bunch of fun events for the kids to participate in. Mallory didn't get 1st place in anything but had a good time. I tried to get pictures of her at each station.


1 comment:
Love all the new posts! You're getting there -- just another few weeks of activities to post about! :))
The boys saw the pics of the girls swimming in your pool last night. They said "no fair, they got to go swimming today" (assumed it was from that day). When I told them that the pool was in your backyard the REALLY began letting me know how unfair that was LOL!!
Post a Comment