Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break

New Album 3/24/09 2:19 PM


We just got back from another wonderful vacation to California! We spent most of our time in Palm Springs with my Grandparents but took two days and drove on in to LA and picked up Laura and Walter at the airport and had an awesome time with them at Disneyland. We also were lucky enough to be at Disney the same time as one of Mallory's classmates Madi. They got to spend the afternoon together, what a lucky girl! We spent the rest of the week relaxing at the pool. Of course couldn't of made it a whole week with out someone getting sick! This time it was Mick, poor baby was running a fever our second day at Disney but this time around he bounced back pretty fast. I love Kansas and I love home but something about Palm Springs is just so hard to return from. It's a little flat and brown here, I sure do miss all the flowers and love palm trees. Well I was just told I was out of storage on here to post all of my pictures...so look for them in the morning. I am off to buy more storage!

No comments: