![]() |
| New Album 11/7/08 8:45 PM |
Monday night Mallory had her first music program of the year. The program had two classes each of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders. They sang a variety of songs about a program that Maize has adopted called "The Maize Way", Commitment to Character. They have a variety of traits that they try and teach the children about such as respect, being a good friend, etc. Mallory won student of the week the first week of school for following the Maize Way. Another neat part of the program was that every child wore the same t-shirt. We had to each send a shirt and the school paid for the iron decal, they turned out very cute. Hope you enjoy the video of her singing "We're changing the world..." Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:
When did you take this video because their class wasn't on the end during the actual performance? :)
I took it when the class next to our was down on the floor preforming their song. I thought it was a great chance to get Mallory since she was on the end! To bad I wasn't closer, I was in the last row due to a very grumpy one year old!
Post a Comment