Sunday, April 13, 2008

Round two!

Well once again both children in our house are sick. I am so lucky to have two beautiful children but when they both get sick it's the pits! Mick started with a horrible cough last week that just wouldn't go away. He also developed a really bad case of diaper rash, took him to the Dr. and we were sent home with breathing treatments and they think the rash might be a form of strep that infants can get. All I hope is that Mick needing the breathing treatments doesn't turn into what all I went through with Mallory. Today, Mallory kept complaining of her ear hurting and I had noticed a slight rash on her cheeks. She asked to go to the Dr. which is very, very rare so I took her, we were sent home with more meds! She has an ear infection and they think she also has Fifth's Disease which is going around our school right now. We are also trying to have a garage sale this coming weekend and the garage if so full of stuff for me to price. Chris is traveling early this week to be home to help with the garage sale. We both escaped the kids first round of illness lets hope we can do it again this time!


Mr. Bubbles is our friend once again!


We have to be careful to grab the right bottle!


Our garage!

No comments: